Radiate with glowing skin
According to ayurveda health, happiness, sadness and relaxation are reflected in the face and in the body, and can’t be disguised with synthetic cosmetics. In other words ayurveda emphasizes on maintaining beauty by keeping our internal body clean and healthy.
The Ayurvedic secret to beauty is Ojas energy, (which is the superfine essence of the seven dhatus: blood, nutrients, bones, marrow, muscles, fat, sperm/ovum) that gives vitality to our neuromuscular system and radiates the youthful energy and glowing skin at any age. However, for enhancing beauty, we use special herbs made of green leafs, turmeric, almonds, lavender, rose, fresh vegetable and fruits etc.
How this program helps?
Beauty management and skin care at Ayurveda Yoga Villa is aimed at freeing the body of ama (toxins), restoring cellular nutrition and synchronizing the doshas for the improved blood circulation and elimination of wastes. This includes procedures like cleansing, massages, herbal steam, gentle scrub, facial packs, toning, rejuvenating and moisturizing. This program can also help in healing the scars and stimulates the deepest layers of the skin to make healthy new growth.
How many Days?
Minimum 1 week to try, ideally 2 weeks, and for better results 3 to 4 weeks – depending on your present condition and what you are expecting.
What we do in the program?
Besides the oral herbal medication to purify the blood and elimination, we do massages with special herbs and warmed herbal oils to improve toning of tissues, and more blood and oxygen supply to the every cell of the body. The Ayurvedic diet with plenty of fruits and fruit juices also help to clean the internal system. All ayurvedic herbs we use in this program are based on your body constitution, and fruits & vegetables according to skin types.
Yoga & Pranayama
Yoga & Pranayama sessions twice a day will not only detoxify the body and improve blood circulation, but also make you feel very light and supple in the body. Nature Walks and evening Meditation can calm your nerves and increase the peace of mind – which will reflect as aura of beauty from within.
- Abyangam: massage with a specific combination of oils and herbs to release stiffness of muscles and joints, and to improve the blood circulation and elimination from the skin pores
- Thalapothichil: after head & face massage, herbal paste is applied on the scalp
- Swedana: opening the skin pores through herbal steam
- Mukha lepanam: facial pack with special herbs and mud packs
- Tarpanam: herbal filling on the closed eyes to refresh the optical nerves and to remove wrinkles. Tarpanam for ears is for cleansing the ears.
- Siro Mukha Abhyangam: deep tissue massage on head, face and neck
- Madhu Abyangam: massage with honey mixed with herbs
- Ksheera Abyangam: massage with milk cream mixed with herbs
- Ahara:Special ayurvedic diet, consisting of fruits and herbal juices
The above mentioned treatment plan is the general therapy for a normal healthy person. However, our doctor will have to check your past medical history and diagnose your present health condition, before finalizing right treatment plan for you.
For More Details Enquire Now